Today Lottery Result

You can Check Daily Lottery Result Today, Mizoram, Sikkim Evening Derby Deluxe, Nagaland, Sambad, Bodoland, Thailand, WIN-WIN, Sthree Sakthi, Akshaya, Karunya Plus, BHAGYANIDHI, Karunya & POURNAMI

What are your thoughts on the various lottery systems & books out there?

What are your thoughts on the various lottery systems & books out there?

Quick Links

Member #183000
July 11, 2017
Five Posts
Offline

Posted: July 18, 2017, 2:56 pm – IP Logged

Hi everybody!

As discussed up to now I am new round right here and overjoyed to be part of this nice neighborhood.

I have checked out the Lottery Systems discussion board right here and feature additionally perused the Lottery Book Store on this website. Gail Howard’s Lottery Master Guide and likewise Richard Lustig’s ebook stuck my eye. And I have additionally noticed a couple of advertisements round about identical systems.

I sought after to get your thoughts prior to I spend time or cash on any of those sources.

What’s your common take on all these books and systems? Do they actually assist building up probabilities/odds of profitable lottery prizes?

And if there is the rest you assume I must learn about all these systems, let me know.

Thanks!

Wyomissing, PA
United States
Member #161050
November 15, 2014
362 Posts
Offline

Posted: July 18, 2017, Three:59 pm – IP Logged

In your quest, a couple of issues to imagine. The motivation of the authors of such systems. If one has a super, confirmed gadget, why proportion it with others? Ok, possibly they are in quest of to be beneficiant. However, for any gadget that works really well and is extensively used, lotteries will understand and modify video games accordingly…

To date, the vintage Pick-Three and four video games for plenty of lotteries are just about the similar as when offered many years in the past. In distinction, casinos have replied to card counting for Black Jack (21). Doesn’t imply lotteries would essentially trade a sport, however they would regulate the means it is performed, monitored, and many others. I have noticed no such adjustments, no less than now not in PA. So both such systems do not paintings neatly or just have not been spotted via the lotteries. My bet is the former.

Lotteries have modified some video games and/or implementation of them when flaws were pointed out and/or there were over the top winnings. There are various examples, together with Texas All or Nothing (at first had no prize cap; how Texas overpassed this is past me, however they did; an over the top collection of gamers hitting 10 of 12 in the end known as their consideration to the factor, and sport was once promptly pulled and remodeled) and prolonged play rapid tickets (crossword, bingo, and many others) of various lotteries that contained observable patterns in the uncovered portion of the price tag that may be gamed to a participant’s benefit.

The 40-50% lottery space benefit is a vital barrier to profiting for standard lottery video games. However, innovative jackpot video games can also be the exception when a large number of jackpot roll-overs happen. Though one nonetheless has to imagine the general odds, which even for the best possible jackpot video games are incessantly nonetheless in the loads of 1000’s. For instance, PA Treasure Hunt (Five/30) sport jackpot odds is 1 in 142,506. While in comparison to Mega Millions and Powerball is tiny, that is nonetheless an enormous collection of mixtures, nonetheless.

To be transparent, there are methods to make one’s bankroll last more, and possibly support one’s probabilities a bit alongside the means, however be cautious of any gadget promising large wins or beating the odds. Good success.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

(1+sqrt(Five))/2

United States
Member #106923
February 27, 2011
508 Posts
Offline

Posted: July 18, 2017, 6:49 pm – IP Logged

Well mentioned, Ron.  Yes Nod

I am feeling a $312,00zero,00zero.00 jackpot win coming my means!

United States
Member #116344
September eight, 2011
4066 Posts
Offline

Posted: July 18, 2017, 7:24 pm – IP Logged

Hi everybody!

Thanks!

LP is a smart neighborhood the place beliefs are shared freely, you can in the end include your OWN working out.

One factor I will be able to say is, be aware of the regulations of mentioned video games, the general public take that with no consideration. You see P3 or different digit video games  A/  has a matrix of 10 digits with digit alternative(digit can repeat),B /the payout isn’t nice until you hit a instantly,C/ maximum necessary, the premise of the sport is RANDOM. What ever gear you employ to investigate, take note of notes A B C. Welcome to LP.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10505 Posts
Offline

Posted: July 18, 2017, 11:41 pm – IP Logged

Hi everybody!

Thanks!

From 2011,

Those who run the lotteries find it irresistible when gamers search for consistency in one thing that is designed to not have any.

Lep

There is one and just one ‘confirmed’ gadget, and that’s to ebook the motion. No topic the sport, let the gamers pick out their very own losers.

wander73's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

Philadelphia, PA
United States
Member #153774
March 24, 2014
2338 Posts
Offline

Posted: July 19, 2017, 12:12 am – IP Logged

I accept as true with you in your first paragraph.  The key right here is that if the gadget is a profitable formulation.

Do you all actually assume that Steve Player and those different idiots who actually wish to rip-off other folks offers you their secrets and techniques?

Waste of cash.  Waste of cash.

South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July nine, 2005
1778 Posts
Offline

Posted: July 19, 2017, 11:05 am – IP Logged

Hi everybody!

Thanks!

Which lottery video games do you play essentially ?

There are quite a lot of other lottery systems to be had for Pick Three/four

Most other folks use lottery tool for Pick Five state lottery video games.

There actually is not a gadget to be had that can be sure a win for the Jackpot video games, PB and MM  and Lucky for Life.  If there was once, many of us would have gained those video games via now.

Personally, I don’t consider that any of those video games are as random as other folks assume they are.  I consider that there’s a in-built hidden set of rules this is so delicate, that it’s exhausting for any individual in need of genius to decipher [meaning the average person], even in ball machines.

If you are going to spend money and time taking part in, you must center of attention on the video games that you’ve got a cheap probability of profitable, versus a protracted shot. Those video games are Pick Three/four or your state Pick Five lottery sport.

I feel the key to taking part in Pick Three/four along with what numbers you play, is how you bet.  People who win plenty of cash taking part in Pick Three/four, and are available out forward with a per thirty days benefit, play fewer numbers, and bet greater than $1.00 in step with quantity in STRAIGHT shape.  You want to play Pick Three essentially in STRAIGHT shape.  Playing BOXED is for lunch cash, invoice cash, or discretionary cash to spend.

Play Pick four in STRAIGHT/BOXED shape on the play slip.  Wager greater than $1.00 on fewer numbers performed.

In maximum states Pick Five sport, the Jackpot prize is normally handiest $100,00zero, until you pay more cash to play the Power Up possibility, for a possibility to win as much as $1 Million

That being mentioned, in Pick four, you need to bet $10 STRAIGHT on one quantity and win $50,00zero. Or, bet $20 STRAIGHT on one quantity and win $100,00zero [similar as the Jackpot in Pick Five].  My level is, your selection of sport to play and your wagering technique issuesMost other folks hardly do any higher than Three/Five or four/Five on Pick Five.  It is much more likely that you need to make a choice a profitable quantity in Pick four, and win a vital amount of cash, relying on how a lot you bet.

As a ways as lottery systems pass, I don’t consider in treating the lottery like Rocket Science.  I don’t consider that you wish to have some dear, sophisticated gadget to win Pick Three/fourSimple normally works easiest

Lotto Laughs systems have at all times been my “Go To“.  The LP Member, SBIP$999, additionally has inexpensive, excellent systems on her web page.  There are many FREE systems to be had on LP.  You need to do a little RESEARCH in the SYSTEMS FORUM

Here is the hyperlink for Lotto Laughs:

Do NOT waste some huge cash on dear systems.  Do NOT fall for “It sounds Too Good to be True” promotingTrust Me >>> “Been there, Done that. ” It did not paintings neatly. I have realized from private enjoySimple normally works easiest.

Simple systems Hit, simply in addition to, dear, sophisticated systems declare to hit.

KEEP YOUR WINNING SYSTEM SIMPLE !!!

Good Luck to you !!!

Thread Starter

New Member

Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #183000
July 11, 2017
Five Posts
Offline

Posted: July 19, 2017, 10:13 pm – IP Logged

Thanks destinycreation! Your answer was once tremendous informative and can surely save me money and time! Cheers 🙂

Updated: August 19, 2017 — 2:42 am