Today Lottery Result

You can Check Daily Lottery Result Today, Mizoram, Sikkim Evening Derby Deluxe, Nagaland, Sambad, Bodoland, Thailand, WIN-WIN, Sthree Sakthi, Akshaya, Karunya Plus, BHAGYANIDHI, Karunya & POURNAMI

RNG vs BALLS | Lottery Post

RNG vs BALLS | Lottery Post

Quick Links

USA MegaLottery Places

You remaining visited August 19, 2017, Five:28 am

All occasions proven are
Eastern Time (GMT-Five:00)

Thread Starter

Lincoln, California
Member #167130
June 27, 2015
347 Posts

Posted: June 17, 2017, 11:44 am – IP Logged

A While Back anyone requested for a List of States along with the Type of Draw used for Games.

The Post won zero Responses.

I’m Focused on Pick three Games Right Now.  Using LP Score Card, I Started the Following List.

AK3C C
VA3D
VA3E
WA3E
WC3E C
WI3E C
WV3E

Blanks subsequent to a State are unknown.  Please let me know If every other States are Computer Draws and I can whole the List on this Post.

Thread Starter

Lincoln, California
Member #167130
June 27, 2015
347 Posts

Posted: June 17, 2017, 1:22 pm – IP Logged

I must have stated that Blanks are assumed to be Ball Games.  I didn’t see a whole listing of video games at the Report Card.  Maybe I Missed it.  Are You announcing the idea is proper?

Thread Starter

Lincoln, California
Member #167130
June 27, 2015
347 Posts

Posted: June 17, 2017, 2:49 pm – IP Logged

Sorry, I am getting Lazy when it’s sizzling.

I took some other Look and the solutions are there.  The Revised List the use of Winsumlosum’s abreviations if you have an interest is

1 AK3C C
99 VA3D B
100 VA3E B
101 WA3E B
102 WC3E C
103 WI3E C
104 WV3E B
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr

Chasing the Dream.

Utopia- California
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4533 Posts

Posted: June 17, 2017, nine:18 pm – IP Logged

Mechanical balls- each unmarried day of the week, why? Because l severely doubt that Eddie Tipton is exclusive in the market. Someone taught him methods to do stuff, if he complicated his tech talents on his personal, there needs to be others who may just do what he did. It’s a lot an excessive amount of of a possibility.

People who say it can’t be carried out must no longer interrupt those that are doing itGeorge Bernard Shaw.

Chasing the Dream.

Utopia- California
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4533 Posts

Posted: June 17, 2017, 10:04 pm – IP Logged

I do not like the topic. You play it or you do not.

l do not like cabbage. But l both consume it or l do not. Right?

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

California
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
3407 Posts

Posted: June 17, 2017, 10:41 pm – IP Logged

I do not care If a monkey pulls the balls out of a hat, or the monkey clicks on a pc button, so long as I do know what the remaining pre examine outcomes have been. The ultimate pre examine result’s the ONLY person who counts to me.

Thread Starter

Lincoln, California
Member #167130
June 27, 2015
347 Posts

Posted: June 18, 2017, 11:47 am – IP Logged

Amber, have you ever in fact observed pre test-results?  If, so, When do they do that pre examine and Is that data to be had sooner than the real Draw?  Why within the World would the Lottery post pre examine outcomes any approach.  Are they looking to give us some assurance that the Actual Draw is “Random”?  I do know that a lot has been written right here about RNG.  I do know that LP Lobbies in opposition to it is Use.  For Now we’re caught with RNG in My State so that’s the Arena during which My Pick three Game is Played.

One of the Best issues a few smartly built Spreadsheet is the power to in an instant trade the enter knowledge.  To Mix and Match that Data.  In different Words, See the way it labored in some other State.  Knowing the Type of Draw is very important to the research.  Mixing States way the use of a gadget on State 1 to check and are expecting its efficiency in State 2.

So let me simply throw this out to all RNG Haters.  Players, Just do not play them.  Advocates, dangle it down just a little, a few of us try to pay attention and feature a debate. Your likes and do not likes aren’t essential right here,  Your causes would possibly be essential. Try including to the Debate or asking some questions.

Thread Starter

Lincoln, California
Member #167130
June 27, 2015
347 Posts

Posted: June 18, 2017, 12:43 pm – IP Logged

Amber,  I see that Texas does pre examine and post the information.  I guess that that knowledge is printed with or in a while after the real Draw.   Texas is a Ball Game.  I realized a minute in the past at the Post on Pre exams within the Mathematics Forum how that Monkeys with Random.  I agree that it screws issues up.  It’s like they soar into the long run at each draw via Five Draws.  In the top, you’ll pressure over it, however you do not have a decision.  The Draw is all you receives a commission on.  Pre attracts can simplest poison your prediction until you additionally step into the void to your prediction procedure.

If you might have or can direct me to the pre examine knowledge, I can attempt to assemble an Excel document that incorporates them within the Game Block.  I can depend how repeatedly they discarded a prediction and take a look at to look If there’s a approach to make use of it.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

California
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
3407 Posts

Posted: June 18, 2017, 12:47 pm – IP Logged

Click at the hyperlink under. I posted this a 12 months in the past. Texas is the one state that I am acutely aware of that posts their pre examine outcomes, and sure, I have observed them on their web site. I do not know why they post the pre exams, however I am satisfied they do, all states must.

The hyperlink is set what Florida does. Your jaw will drop.

I are living in Cali now, an RNG state, and I imagine they do pc pre exams right here.

Thread Starter

Lincoln, California
Member #167130
June 27, 2015
347 Posts

Posted: June 18, 2017, 1:53 pm – IP Logged

Decades in the past, When I used to be about 14, I labored a couple of days on a right down to earth Turkey Farm.  When I say right down to earth, I imply that not anything in regards to the operation was once even fashionable for that point.  The Turkeys have been herded between two rickety fences to some degree the place they have been grabbed via an individual and handled for one thing I will’t Remember.  I used to be employed to herd the birds.  I used to be particularly urged to not let the birds knock down the fences.  I quickly realized what the Boss was once speaking about.  I left on my own, the birds would quickly start bobbing their heads in combination on the identical time and start to sway backward and forward between the fences.  My activity was once to wreck the rhythm with a brush.  Chaos was once steadiness, Rhythm destruction.

We all noticed an instance of this at first of the Trump Presidency.  It appeared like on a daily basis “The Donald” was once whacking the Press with that Same Broom.  I ponder whether there’s a connection to the Lottery.  Particularly, I ponder whether there’s a connection to RNG.  Curiosity sparks many un spoke back questions.  Symbolism, means that Draws are the Turkeys and that anyone or one thing has an unknown Broom used to stop any Rhythm.   Pre-Draws in ball Games are a undeniable Broom.  Other than some roughly hidden bodily manipulation of the balls and the gadget, there seems to be just one Broom in use.  RNG is other.  Pre-Gens have a identical impact at the result; however, what comes subsequent is a thriller.  All that Data to be had to the Lottery in Real Time signifies that they know the Winners sooner than the consequences are “selected” via anyone or some Filter and will trade the consequences to hit the Turkeys over the pinnacle 1 Last time.

I’m going to Look for the Broom.

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

Winning is excellent.

bel air maryland
Member #90251
April 24, 2010
5850 Posts

Posted: June 18, 2017, three:23 pm – IP Logged

I’m going to Look for the Broom.

Here’s what is going on on the Pa. lottery.

1) They do the entire pre-tests to verify the machines and balls have not been tampered with. Fine, however with the entire safety procedures, how is somebody going to do be capable to tamper with the rest? It would must be a gaggle effort simply to get into  the room.

2)  They do nine pre-tests, three practice session exams and three put up exams to verify each factor is totally random. And to verify the balls arise in keeping with their “statistical norms.” If the balls don’t apply the “statistical norm” they’re got rid of.

three) The balls are micro chipped so a pc can test what numbers arise. Couldn’t they only take a look at the balls? How do we all know the pc is not controlling the balls? This on my own raises questions on how random it’s.

Okay, now inform me how are you able to have BOTH whole random and a “statistical norm.”  Random every now and then does no longer apply the standard approach of ways issues must occur. If the the number 1 comes up ten occasions in a row within the first place within the legitimate drawing this is utterly random, proper? If the gamers complained about how extraordinary, ie (out of the statistical norm) this is, the lottery officers would inform you each factor is totally random. They checked the balls and the whole lot is okay.

But, if the quantity one got here up too repeatedly within the first place within the pre-test, they pull the balls out. Why? Maybe any person tampered with the balls. How? What about the entire safety? Doesn’t it paintings?

Or else it is, “Oh, that’s not in the statistical norm” they are saying. Exactly, it was once RANDOM. And is not RANDOM what they’re looking to advertise? They need each one to grasp (or assume) there’s not anything humorous happening. But once they pull the ball set, one thing humorous is happening. They are looking to disrupt random. They do not want it to occur. They do not want the number 1 to hit too repeatedly within the first place. If they need to be really random, simply have the legitimate drawing and that is the reason it. No pre examine, no put up examine. If the machines screw up, then apply the process for that.

Quick model.

Full model.

“You can observe a lot just by watching.” Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball participant.

The numbers will inform you what numbers to play. Pay consideration to the numbers.

A 12 months from now, you’ll be able to want you had began nowadays.

Wyomissing, PA
Member #161050
November 15, 2014
363 Posts

Posted: June 18, 2017, three:57 pm – IP Logged

PA Lottery seeks out draw witnesses for its night drawings, however does not televise the drawings itself. But as a substitute depends on outdoor events to take action. In many PA media markets, televised lottery drawings don’t ceaselessly happen because of preempting via different programming, comparable to sports activities, specials, and so forth.

If the PA Lottery was once really fascinated by night drawings, they might movement them continue to exist their web site.

On a comparable word, does any U.S. state lottery are living movement RNG drawings?  -not speaking afterwards, however in actual time with out a prolong appearing the pc randomizer picks.

While that can appear unnecessary, it might do away with some avenues of manipulation. In specific, re-running the drawing because of questionable causes. For instance, too many quads and even quints (ie. 77777) being drawn in too in need of time. Say greater than three quads in a 12 months or greater than 1 quint in Five years.

As of now, in PA, the day RNG drawings happen someday after 1:05 PM, however precisely when?  Usually smartly sooner than the 1:35 PM outcomes announce time, however there were cases of the drawing outcomes being printed even later than that.

All in all, because it stands now, it sort of feels all too simple for the PA Lottery to govern each night, and particularly, day RNG drawings because of loss of are living streaming.

Updated: August 19, 2017 — 6:56 pm