Today Lottery Result

You can Check Daily Lottery Result Today, Mizoram, Sikkim Evening Derby Deluxe, Nagaland, Sambad, Bodoland, Thailand, WIN-WIN, Sthree Sakthi, Akshaya, Karunya Plus, BHAGYANIDHI, Karunya & POURNAMI

Post Your Winning Tickets Here

Post Your Winning Tickets Here

Quick Links

USA MegaLottery Places

You ultimate visited August 19, 2017, Five:28 am

All occasions proven are
Eastern Time (GMT-Five:00)
JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

Thread Starter

North Carolina
Member #53121
June 24, 2007
6714 Posts

Posted: June 28, 2010, nine:10 pm – IP Logged

Someone discussed in any other thread about posting your successful tickets.. so let’s get in began.. come on v6 and submit a few of your successful pick out three tickets that gained..

addai1516's avatar - lib

Newyork City NY / westland michigan
Member #93153
June 23, 2010
4087 Posts

Posted: June 28, 2010, nine:28 pm – IP Logged

Vergie6  Congrats  to you …   you made a believer out of me . You had been the fair ones that i do know that submit successful tickets.

i do from time to time look on the submit and really feel that i will be able to win too. Show us the way you show your tickets. What do i want ? a scanner .. then what ? scan and what subsequent ?

addai1516's avatar - lib

Newyork City NY / westland michigan
Member #93153
June 23, 2010
4087 Posts

Posted: June 28, 2010, nine:30 pm – IP Logged

I discussed that Jordan.. Jordan it starts with you .. the place is your tickets ? lol

phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

Borderline Commonwealth
Member #75848
June 13, 2009
1868 Posts

Posted: June 28, 2010, nine:56 pm – IP Logged

i dont submit mine motive i do not understand how i desire a posting for dummies magnificence first…….  lol

addai1516's avatar - lib

Newyork City NY / westland michigan
Member #93153
June 23, 2010
4087 Posts

Posted: June 28, 2010, 10:00 pm – IP Logged

Vergie will display us no worries lol

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541

North Carolina
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
33497 Posts

Posted: June 28, 2010, 10:27 pm – IP Logged

All of my successful tickets are posted at the NC thread for the previous few months so if any individual needs to look them they may be able to move there & glance…it is a large number of bother to return and retrieve all of them and put them right here…I simply do not see the purpose in doing it once more…sorry!

But if any person else needs to submit theirs right here that is excellent!

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541

North Carolina
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
33497 Posts

Posted: June 28, 2010, 10:28 pm – IP Logged

Thanks Addai!

Go to the lend a hand segment that Todd has and he tells you precisely do it significantly better than I will be able to.

Click at the hyperlink under and scroll all the way down to the ground of the web page and you’ll see submit photographs.

jbarn884's avatar - 15qw5dg

Mooresville
Member #89728
April 14, 2010
675 Posts

Posted: June 29, 2010, 10:14 am – IP Logged

Jordan, Here is my absolute best four weeks to this point, thank you to a few triples…$3160.00

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg

Pennsylvania
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
23404 Posts

Posted: June 29, 2010, 10:54 am – IP Logged

Very great jbarn!! WTG in your wins!!

PartyParty

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

Thread Starter

North Carolina
Member #53121
June 24, 2007
6714 Posts

Posted: June 29, 2010, 2:28 pm – IP Logged

i can submit some quickly. subsequent time I am getting a win I can submit the photographs.. expectantly that day shall be as of late for nc noon drawing

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541

North Carolina
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
33497 Posts

Posted: June 29, 2010, 7:13 pm – IP Logged

Ok Jordan…we had 821 in NC as of late, the 29th so this is my toddler!

And we had 625 at the 27th and this is mine!

And at the 26th we had 159 & this is mine!

On the 24th we had 255 for night time & 332 for day so right here they’re…

On the 23rd we had 605 & this is mine.

jbarn884's avatar - 15qw5dg

Mooresville
Member #89728
April 14, 2010
675 Posts

Posted: June 29, 2010, 7:33 pm – IP Logged

Very great jbarn!! WTG in your wins!!

PartyParty

Thank you, dr65! I positive would like to have a streak like that once more!

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541

North Carolina
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
33497 Posts

Posted: June 29, 2010, 7:36 pm – IP Logged

On the 17th of June we had 119…this is mine…it displays the qp too that I performed it off of…I had three extra hits in June previous however assume I’m going to prevent right here…they are posted at the NC thread.

Jordan it wasn’t as a lot bother as I assumed since you’ll simply reproduction it out of your submit…did not notice that you must do this after I posted it being a large number of bother…concept you needed to move via the opposite procedure…Big Grin Angel

Sorry I forgot the 25th…581 hit and this is mine!

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways

OHIO
Member #4164
March 27, 2004
14586 Posts

Posted: June 29, 2010, 7:39 pm – IP Logged

I believe a large number of us would submit them however have no idea how…….

What?

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541

North Carolina
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
33497 Posts

Posted: June 29, 2010, 7:44 pm – IP Logged

I believe a large number of us would submit them however have no idea how…….

What?

I posted the hyperlink above the place Todd explains do it…that is how I discovered via following his directions.

Here it’s & you might have a platinum club so it should not be laborious to do.

Updated: August 20, 2017 — 1:39 am