Today Lottery Result

You can Check Daily Lottery Result Today, Mizoram, Sikkim Evening Derby Deluxe, Nagaland, Sambad, Bodoland, Thailand, WIN-WIN, Sthree Sakthi, Akshaya, Karunya Plus, BHAGYANIDHI, Karunya & POURNAMI

If you won a real big jackpot would you…?

If you won a real big jackpot would you…?

Quick Links

USA MegaLottery Places

The time is now 12:13 am

You closing visited August 18, 2017, 12:13 am

All instances proven are
Eastern Time (GMT-Five:00)

Thread Starter

New Member

Member #180553
March 12, 2017
25 Posts
Offline

Posted: August nine, 2017, eight:57 pm – IP Logged

Do anything else great for the one that offered you the successful price tag?

I used to be simply interested by this, some of the closing instances I purchased tickets, the clerk used to be bummed that their truck had damaged down two times in a row on them and used to be costing an arm and a leg.  I instructed them in the event that they offered me a winner I would purchase them a logo new truck.  Of direction I didn’t win, however I would have performed it for them.

Anyone else ever recall to mind this?

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

(1+sqrt(Five))/2

Member #106923
February 27, 2011
508 Posts
Offline

Posted: August nine, 2017, nine:02 pm – IP Logged

Do anything else great for the one that offered you the successful price tag?

Anyone else ever recall to mind this?

Karma, jj… karma.  Yes Nod

I am feeling a $312,000,000.00 jackpot win coming my method!

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

Member #52345
May 21, 2007
2773 Posts
Offline

Posted: August 10, 2017, 6:50 am – IP Logged

Do anything else great for the one that offered you the successful price tag?

Anyone else ever recall to mind this?

Type  when I am getting the big winner we’re going to see what materializes

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr

Chasing the Dream.

Utopia- California
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4532 Posts
Offline

Posted: August 10, 2017, 11:18 am – IP Logged

Prince ,to start with, you ought to transport to a State that ” alway wins.” Then and best then will you be in a place, to shop for that clerk a new truck.

People who say it can’t be performed will have to now not interrupt those that are doing itGeorge Bernard Shaw.

music*'s avatar - bee

Fresno California
Member #157856
August 2, 2014
1825 Posts
Offline

Posted: August 11, 2017, three:03 am – IP Logged

jjtheprince14,  I consider it would be higher for each events not to make guarantees. Surprise the clerk after you win. Cheers

Keep the nice instances rolling !!!  White Bounce

Washington,MI
Member #11416
February 13, 2005
841 Posts
Offline

Posted: August 11, 2017, three:33 am – IP Logged

It true that if that retailer promote successful price tag they get cash. I’m going to is not going to inform any person however come again with cash for them. Be like thank you and right here …… .
Now pass purchase your self a automobile. Then give then money card for fuel too.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

Member #121745
January 16, 2012
5374 Posts
Offline

Posted: August 12, 2017, 7:30 pm – IP Logged

How may JJ now not have won each mm and pb already?  He at all times claimed they have been too simple to win.  LOL

Did you pay attention about big fireplace in the townhouse in DC? It used to be owned by means of a Democrat, Socialist, and a Republican. Only the Republican survived the fireplace! Why? Because she used to be AT WORK.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg

LAS VEGAS
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4911 Posts
Online

Posted: August 13, 2017, 6:31 am – IP Logged

How can you become your self to ensure that the arena to provide you what you yearn for?

Bonne Chance &  Bonne Nuit ~~~~~

Eddessa_Knight with Lucky Light Sun Smiley

HAMMY WAMMY's avatar - lib

Utah
Member #169454
October 18, 2015
49 Posts
Offline

Posted: August 13, 2017, 12:43 pm – IP Logged

Depends on how great they’re to me when promoting me the price tag. If they dont want me just right good fortune its an automated NO if I win the jackpot.  Sometimes I am getting truly nice carrier from a hairdresser or server and I inform myself if I win this night I would come again and wonder them with some more cash 🙂

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

Member #52345
May 21, 2007
2773 Posts
Offline

Posted: August 13, 2017, 1:08 pm – IP Logged

I Agree!

Thread Starter

New Member

Member #180553
March 12, 2017
25 Posts
Offline

Posted: August 13, 2017, 7:40 pm – IP Logged

Not too simple for me in fact, however you can not deny that it used to be too simple for individuals who have already won.

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

Member #142499
May 13, 2013
1312 Posts
Online

Posted: August 14, 2017, 1:51 am – IP Logged

I Agree!  ROFL I do know proper? It used to be publish after publish claiming the chances have been method too simple. Then it used to be publish after publish of being assured a win if you are living in X or Y state. So I to find it truly bizarre that in the end this time of shopping for of him purchasing tickets, he hasn’t won such simple to win video games. Why would he wish to promise the clerk anything else when it would be so ridiculously simple for her to win a jackpot on her personal?

Updated: August 18, 2017 — 9:13 am