Today Lottery Result

You can Check Daily Lottery Result Today, Mizoram, Sikkim Evening Derby Deluxe, Nagaland, Sambad, Bodoland, Thailand, WIN-WIN, Sthree Sakthi, Akshaya, Karunya Plus, BHAGYANIDHI, Karunya & POURNAMI

Derby Day Ky. Derby | Lottery Post

United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
49013 Posts
Offline

Posted: May 6, 2016, nine:57 pm – IP Logged

Nyquist ,Mohaymen, Danzig Candy, just right good fortune, I’m going to be at Northville Downs all day taking part in Churchill downs races.

Hyper

Member #5709
July 18, 2004
20838 Posts
Offline

Posted: May 7, 2016, Five:37 pm – IP Logged

My selections:

Exaggerator , Nyquist , Gun Runner.

” You can’t keep an eye on the Wind, however you’ll direct the Sail “

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg

Thread Starter

Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34918 Posts
Offline

Posted: May 7, 2016, Five:43 pm – IP Logged

My selections:

Exaggerator , Nyquist , Gun Runner.

What time does the Race get started MADDOG10?   Never thoughts I simply googled it 6:34 pm.

Coverage beginned at four:pm.  N.B.C.  So good enough I will be able to activate that Channel Three

Nyquist is the Favorite  2-1  My Friend-girl from Ca. mentioned no person thinks the Favorite goes to win? But let’s have a look at? She can pass to Santa Anita or Fairplex.

It’s on now.  Go to Twinspire’s.com to make a big gamble they simply introduced it..

13-11-Five   Those are the Favorites  They simply mentioned it.  All the opposite’s are lengthy Shots

Trojan Nation I love for a Long Shot 50-1

Member #81740
October 28, 2009
49013 Posts
Offline

Posted: May 7, 2016, eight:42 pm – IP Logged

My selections:

Exaggerator , Nyquist , Gun Runner.

PartyCongrats Maddog, smartly achieved!

Hyper

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg

Thread Starter

Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34918 Posts
Offline

Posted: May eight, 2016, 11:33 am – IP Logged

Trojan Nation I love for a Long Shot 50-1

Danzing Candy I love too 15-1

News Folks Pick the 13 11  and Five   PartyThey Predicted it..

Those had been the Favorite’s   Congrat’s to you too MADDOG  My Friend was once fallacious giant time..

Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7542 Posts
Offline

Posted: May eight, 2016, 11:41 pm – IP Logged

Todd they simply may not depart me alongside I’m looking to be great would you inform stack47 to get some bussieness please..

I will be able to’t wait to determine what “bussieness” manner. Is it the rest like “Jack’s Racino don’t look the same anymore since they remolded it.”

And why are you continue to shouting?

Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7542 Posts
Offline

Posted: May 11, 2016, 12:29 am – IP Logged

Remold your self Is your identify Todd ? No it is not keep off this web page.

Speaking of “remold”, how did your two lengthy photographs “Guns of Roses and Excailbur” make out in no matter race they had been in as a result of they indubitably were not on this years KY Derby?

Updated: August 19, 2017 — 5:49 pm