Today Lottery Result

You can Check Daily Lottery Result Today, Mizoram, Sikkim Evening Derby Deluxe, Nagaland, Sambad, Bodoland, Thailand, WIN-WIN, Sthree Sakthi, Akshaya, Karunya Plus, BHAGYANIDHI, Karunya & POURNAMI

Dealer display | Lottery Post

Dealer display | Lottery Post

Quick Links

USA MegaLottery Places

You final visited August 18, 2017, 2:08 pm

All occasions proven are
Eastern Time (GMT-Five:00)

Thread Starter

Member #140884
March 29, 2013
49 Posts
Offline

Posted: July 22, 2017, four:01 pm – IP Logged

I used to be in a brand new retailer nowadays in a close-by the town and I noticed that the landlord had a by no means ahead of noticed lottery display.  He had the tickets off of the rolls and looked after through price tag quantity from 1-100.  So shall we embrace you search for price tag numbers in step with birthdays.  Your birthday is the 31st of the month. You ask for quantity 31 and so they inform you what video games they have got with that quantity price tag and you purchase it.   I do know many of us who quiz the homeowners on what price tag quantity is subsequent at the roll. Apparently other folks consider that decrease or mid numbers have a greater likelihood of profitable?

Is  display like this prison…is there anything else that claims the tickets will have to be through recreation at the roll?  I as soon as used to be requested through an cashier if I sought after this lone scratch off price tag at the counter that used to be quantity 36 and I took it and it used to be price $50.00

Emporia,Kansas
Member #178905
December 22, 2016
142 Posts
Offline

Posted: July 22, 2017, four:39 pm – IP Logged

Take the tickets and sorting them out this is Illegal touch your lottery place of work. I do know what he’s upto no excellent pulling the winners out for himself , as some distance because the price tag numbers move had higher good fortune at upper quantity they have got two decks identical recreation.

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver

Green Bay
Member #169391
October 15, 2015
1540 Posts
Offline

Posted: July 22, 2017, Five:11 pm – IP Logged

He had the tickets off the roll?  Smells fishy to me.  I might touch your native lottery place of work and ask.  Seems to me the individual should not contact the ones tickets except they’re promoting some and so they wish to be offered so as.

Never surrender.  Banana

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif

Chief Bottle Washer

New Jersey
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23827 Posts
Online

Posted: July 22, 2017, Nine:20 pm – IP Logged

Wallyjay, that is lovely fascinating, I have by no means noticed that performed myself.  It can be laborious to understand if it used to be prison or no longer with out contacting the state lottery workplaces to your state.  (I am not certain what state you are in.)

And through “legal” I do not imply that the shop proprietor can be arrested and locked up for it, I imply a tradition that is going towards the foundations and procedures outlets will have to keep on with in promoting lottery tickets.  (Or it can be completely applicable, I do not know.)

So even though it have been towards the foundations the landlord may get a caution or lose their lottery sale license, however it is not a police motion except it violates the regulations of the state.  (I might have a troublesome time believing any state legislature would have written a legislation by contrast.)

Would you thoughts letting us know which state that is in?

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

South Carolina
Member #77167
July 15, 2009
655 Posts
Offline

Posted: July 23, 2017, 6:31 pm – IP Logged

Looks like price tag tampering to me.  Just curious–did you purchase a price tag?

Every champion used to be as soon as a contender who refused to surrender.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

Thread Starter

Member #140884
March 29, 2013
49 Posts
Offline

Posted: August Five, 2017, 7:18 pm – IP Logged

In case any person is , I discovered that this sort of display isn’t towards the foundations. The drawback retaikets say is that if any person needs to shop for consecutive tickets of 1 recreation they almost certainly do not have it to be had.

NY
Member #23835
October 16, 2005
3604 Posts
Offline

Posted: August Five, 2017, Nine:22 pm – IP Logged

I do know what he’s upto no excellent pulling the winners out for himself

I might love to listen to the cause of how that is conceivable that you just assume is smart.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif

Chief Bottle Washer

New Jersey
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23827 Posts
Online

Posted: August 6, 2017, eight:29 am – IP Logged

Thanks for the follow-up!

Wyomissing, PA
Member #161050
November 15, 2014
362 Posts
Online

Posted: August 6, 2017, eight:31 pm – IP Logged

Which lottery? From what I recall, some lotteries limit how immediate lottery tickets are offered; sequentially in ascending or descending order without a skips.

First to digress just a little, outlets have detailed knowledge that the general public at-large does not have. For instance, in PA, a store can know whether or not 90% of decrease tier winners were redeemed out of an immediate price tag pack. From my restricted working out, will display up as auto-settled at the store’s document. While such wisdom is of restricted price, it would, in principle, be gamed on top denomination packs ($20 and up) to decide whether or not few tickets have a greater than standard chance of a winner…

20 tickets in a PA $30 pack. 90% of 20 is 18. Statistically anticipated selection of winners is ~7. If 90% of decrease tier prizes nonetheless no longer redeemed through 18th price tag, then there is a more or less 50/50 likelihood of the following price tag being a winner. That’s higher than the standard 1 in ~three odds. Or if the store does not wish to possibility anything else, wait till the 19th price tag. If nonetheless no longer 90%, the final price tag is a close to certain factor. For decrease denominations, this is not even well worth the store’s time, however for the potential for profitable $10+ ($40 is the minimal non-break-even prize for PA $30 tickets) it is price gaming.

With all that mentioned, I might be wrong, and in all probability the 90% auto-settle threshold does not paintings the best way I consider it does. Sure, any person right here with extra wisdom can chime in whether or not that is exploitable.

Allowing the skipping of tickets will increase the tactics a store can exploit their place. Easiest is to notice what numbered tickets were cashed after which play price tag(s) with numbers moderately some distance clear of the final recognized winner. Another exploit can be to promote restricted blocks of tickets after which in response to the winners cashed out, purchase different blocks or promote them. It’s vital to take into account that immediate tickets are pre-determinate, and thus such methods would possibly paintings.

For instance, store puts Zero-Nine, 20-29, and 40-49 in an instant on the market. Later, after offered tickets were cashed, store has some data to move on and will select to shop for some in a number of of the unsold blocks or promote them. One can most probably conceive a lot of tactics to recreation this.

Bottom line, permitting the sale of immediate tickets out of order probably hurts avid gamers, and should not be approved. Those who play at outlets who interact in such job will have to be additional wary when purchasing / cashing, as a result of there might be different questionable job occurring too.

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

South Carolina
Member #77167
July 15, 2009
655 Posts
Offline

Posted: August 7, 2017, Five:56 am – IP Logged

You by no means mentioned what state this store is in.  Which state is it that permits outlets to control tickets this manner?

Wyomissing, PA
Member #161050
November 15, 2014
362 Posts
Online

Posted: August 7, 2017, 12:24 pm – IP Logged

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

South Carolina
Member #77167
July 15, 2009
655 Posts
Offline

Posted: August 7, 2017, 2:47 pm – IP Logged

They will have to have very good recollections and do not raise numerous recreation tickets.

Updated: August 18, 2017 — 11:08 pm