April 4 2019 6D Result (PCSO 6-Digit) – 6D
April 4, 2019 6D (6-Digit) PCSO effects (Thursday) are indicated underneath:
To view the effects, reload this web page as soon as the PCSO draw to be held at Thursday (this night) is completed.
**Exact quantity association had to win prizes**
NEXT: Thursday showed authentic effects for six/49 Lotto, 6/42 Lotto, SWERTRES and EZ2 lotto.
PCSO 6D Result Prizes
(as of 4/4/2019)
- 6D: Php-150,000 (1st Prize Minimum Guaranteed Amount) for all 6 digits
- 6D: Php-40,000 (second Prize MGA) for first five or closing five digits
- 6D: Php-4,000 (third Prize MGA) for first 4 or closing 4 digits
- 6D: Php-300 (4th Prize MGA) for first three or closing three digits
- 6D: Php-40 (fifth Prize MGA) for first 2 or closing 2 digits
Visit this web page if you wish to learn extra concerning the PCSO Prize Payout scheme for the 6-Digit sport.
Note: No PCSO draw for 4-Digit these days. Result for 4D will likely be displayed the following day (April five, 2019).