Today Lottery Result

You can Check Daily Lottery Result Today, Mizoram, Sikkim Evening Derby Deluxe, Nagaland, Sambad, Bodoland, Thailand, WIN-WIN, Sthree Sakthi, Akshaya, Karunya Plus, BHAGYANIDHI, Karunya & POURNAMI

Anyone here play slots? | Lottery Post

Anyone here play slots? | Lottery Post

Quick Links

USA MegaLottery Places

You closing visited August 19, 2017, three:31 am

All instances proven are
Eastern Time (GMT-Five:00)
morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

Thread Starter

Member #154519
April 19, 2014
266 Posts

Posted: July Five, 2016, 10:42 pm – IP Logged

What has your revel in been like taking part in on slot machines?  Any pointers?

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

Mcminnville, Oregon
Member #3013
December 13, 2003
3385 Posts

Posted: July Five, 2016, 11:15 pm – IP Logged

I save my cash up and cross to chinook winds on line casino in lincoln town oregon each and every 3 months.  So I take about $300 to $400 each and every 3 months.  I went July 1st and were given on a $.25 gadget known as Penguin Pays and I used to be having a bet nine quarters a spin gained 900 quarters as a result of I were given 5 whales around the display so about $225 dollars.  So I used to be up and me and mother left forward and we went out for dinner that evening to a unfashionable 60’s cafe proper their bye the on line casino.  She had fish and chips and I had a connie island foot lengthy chili canine with coke.  We had a amusing time.-weshar75

US Flag

New Member

NNJ
Member #31229
January 26, 2006
13 Posts

Posted: July eight, 2016, 2:42 pm – IP Logged

Hello. I play nickels or quarters  I have had fairly higher good fortune on them fairly than the penny slots. I steer clear of any slot that is themed to a film or well-known individual. The payouts are horrible IMO.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg

New Member

NNJ
Member #31229
January 26, 2006
13 Posts

Posted: July eight, 2016, eight:40 pm – IP Logged

You’re welcome.  I used to be out at Mt. Airy in PA a couple of weeks in the past. I’m going there as a result of it is the closest on line casino to me, most effective an hour away. My buddy and I have been there for approximately three hours and I nonetheless had part the cash I got here with.

I believe excellent go back and forth ;-).

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if

Ontario
Canada
Member #109243
April nine, 2011
35628 Posts

Posted: July nine, 2016, 7:10 pm – IP Logged

I have Won Before On Slots…Nothing Big…A Few Hundred Or So On .25 Machines

My Son In Law Wins A Lot On The Nickel Ones

I am About Five-10 Minutes Away But I have Only Been There Maybe three Or four Times.

If I am Feelin It Though,You Know I will Be There In A Heartbeat

Lately,I have Been On A Roll With The Scratchers So…

New Member

NNJ
Member #31229
January 26, 2006
13 Posts

Posted: July 10, 2016, 1:58 pm – IP Logged

I have Won Before On Slots…Nothing Big…A Few Hundred Or So On .25 Machines

My Son In Law Wins A Lot On The Nickel Ones

If I am Feelin It Though,You Know I will Be There In A Heartbeat

Lately,I have Been On A Roll With The Scratchers So…

I believe the chances cross up (fairly) the upper the denomination. The most present slot machines are relatively beautiful, and feature nice graphics, however they do not pay out.

I am happy you are having excellent good fortune with scratchers. I have not gained the rest price bringing up in different years! Now I stick to attract video games.

casino crawler's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg

San Diego, CA
Member #165351
April three, 2015
86 Posts

Posted: July 28, 2016, 6:28 am – IP Logged

I began taking part in slots with in point of fact no path.  If I preferred the identify or theme I performed them.  True tale on my first large win, following pointers I were given from managers and slot techs over time…So I performed a Pompeii gadget that used to be in a space that had among others numerous penny machines.  I began taking part in 25 credit and used to be hitting …moved  as much as 75 and hit a  1,300 jackpot.  The credit ran 25, 50, 125 and 200 credit.  Kept on taking part in and made up our minds   to lift the wager to 200.  I assumed why now not I will find the money for 2 bucks.  Well I hit an advantage with unfastened video games for buying three roman cash.  During the video games I retriggerd with all Five reels having cash and a volcano multiplier of three times and a 2d with Five instances the pay. It awarded me 25 extra video games and saved spinning…it stated 280,00zero credit for that Five coin and multiplier hit.  A crowd shaped and a man stated “wow she got $1,400 dollars”.  Just then every other guy stated “no way, she’s playing nickels”.  To my surprise and marvel, he used to be proper…I assumed I used to be taking part in pennies and concept my 200 credit score wager used to be $2.  In reality, I had raised my wager to 200 nickels or $10 after I hit paying me $14,00zero for the retrigger by myself and ended up profitable over $18,00zero after the remainder of the bonus video games.

I hit the similar retrigger a month later at the similar gadget and after the road hit and bonus gained a little bit over $16,00zero.  I’ve persisted to play slots and in reality do relatively neatly. I nonetheless play Pompeii (now I do know to test the denomination) and play nickels and penny variations.  I love to take a look at new slots and my present hobby is the Buffalo sport.  Ended up publishing a ebook, however I’d say my primary recommendation is discover a gadget that turns out to pay and play it.  Raise the wager when you’ll and opt for it.

Slots and Keno..on the Casino…Keep me glad….and now not so Mean-o.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

Mcminnville, Oregon
Member #3013
December 13, 2003
3385 Posts

Posted: August 11, 2016, 10:35 pm – IP Logged

Well I went chinook winds on line casino in lincoln town oregon this month at the 3rd within the night.  Mom and I each gained she gained $100 taking part in more than a few penny video games and I additionally gained taking part in depraved winnings II at $Five max wager hit for $150 however gave the $50 to mother and girl trojan horse $four max wager hit for $120 and gave that too mother the $20.  So I got here house with $500 dollars and I tipped the valet $11 for parking our automobile as a result of parking is unfastened here in oregon.  We had fun.-weshar75

US Flag

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg

LAS VEGAS
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4913 Posts

Posted: August 13, 2016, three:19 pm – IP Logged

Well there this here fella who needs the jack pot AND hotels to the outdated type means via the usage of a crow bar to damage into the slot machines; Las Vegas METRO police say  they’re L@@KING for a person in a minimum of 8 slot gadget burglaries. Emoji

Sounds like they have not performed again the video  Emoji  , does not?

Eddessa_Knight with Light Sun Smiley

Krypton
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
908 Posts

Posted: August 13, 2016, 6:04 pm – IP Logged

I win ALL THE TIME.  Slots and black jack are two of the perfect video games to overcome.  Get a replica of the “hot sheet” from the cashier.  This can have all of the scorching machines.  (Ones shedding cash) now, 98% shall be down for repairs , believe that ….

Get at the different 2% , rely your repetitions

Stay In The Vortex, you can be at liberty you probably did ….. Random? Seriously? You need me to imagine that?

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

Ohio
Member #29819
January 7, 2006
1275 Posts

Posted: August 14, 2016, three:30 pm – IP Logged

They have a scorching sheet? Do they’ve that during Ohio, by no means heard of it prior to?

Member #139779
March three, 2013
116 Posts

Posted: September 1, 2016, 12:08 pm – IP Logged

If you’ll to find outdated slot machines used 2008 and previous this technique did paintings on a couple of of them. Watch folks taking part in the slot gadget, rely the choice of instances between hits and play most effective the bottom wager between hits. Most of the casinos know of this and feature were given more recent machines.

END OF THE RAINBOW
Member #14485
April 26, 2005
57 Posts

Posted: September 10, 2016, three:11 pm – IP Logged

I have Won Before On Slots…Nothing Big…A Few Hundred Or So On .25 Machines

My Son In Law Wins A Lot On The Nickel Ones

If I am Feelin It Though,You Know I will Be There In A Heartbeat

Lately,I have Been On A Roll With The Scratchers So…

somebody play the slots in Tampa Fl,and if this is the case,which of them perfect to play

Updated: August 19, 2017 — 1:29 pm