6D 6-Digit Result October 12 2017 PCSO – 6D
October 12, 2017 6D (6-Digit) PCSO effects (Thursday) are indicated underneath:
To view the effects, reload this web page as soon as the PCSO draw to be held at Thursday (this night) is done.
**Exact quantity association had to win prizes**
NEXT: Thursday showed authentic effects for six/49 Lotto, 6/42 Lotto, SWERTRES and EZ2 lotto.
PCSO 6D Result Prizes
(as of 10/12/2017)
- 6D: Php-150,000 (1st Prize Minimum Guaranteed Amount) for all 6 digits
- 6D: Php-40,000 (second Prize MGA) for first five or ultimate five digits
- 6D: Php-Four,000 (third Prize MGA) for first Four or ultimate Four digits
- 6D: Php-300 (4th Prize MGA) for first three or ultimate three digits
- 6D: Php-40 (fifth Prize MGA) for first 2 or ultimate 2 digits
Visit this web page if you wish to learn extra concerning the PCSO Prize Payout scheme for the 6-Digit sport.
Note: No PCSO draw for Four-Digit nowadays. Result for 4D can be displayed the next day to come (October 6, 2017).