June 28 2018 6D Result (PCSO 6-Digit) – 6D
June 28, 2018 6D (6-Digit) PCSO effects (Thursday) are indicated beneath:
To view the consequences, reload this web page as soon as the PCSO draw to be held at Thursday (this night) is done.
**Exact quantity association had to win prizes**
NEXT: Thursday showed professional effects for six/49 Lotto, 6/42 Lotto, SWERTRES and EZ2 lotto.
PCSO 6D Result Prizes
(as of 6/28/2018)
- 6D: Php-150,000 (1st Prize Minimum Guaranteed Amount) for all 6 digits
- 6D: Php-40,000 (2d Prize MGA) for first five or remaining five digits
- 6D: Php-Four,000 (third Prize MGA) for first Four or remaining Four digits
- 6D: Php-300 (4th Prize MGA) for first three or remaining three digits
- 6D: Php-40 (fifth Prize MGA) for first 2 or remaining 2 digits
Visit this web page if you wish to learn extra concerning the PCSO Prize Payout scheme for the 6-Digit sport.
Note: No PCSO draw for Four-Digit as of late. Result for 4D will likely be displayed the following day (June 29, 2018).